Whatever your business, stickers are a great way to get your message across, and as they can easily be attached to any medium, you are not limited with placement. Many retailers, for example, have reported very positive results from a campaign that involves the distribution of promotional stickers, and with that in mind, here are a few ideas on how to get the most out of promotional stickers.
- Handing Out Stickers at Promotional Events – If you have a promotional pack that you hand out at exhibitions and other events, why not include a few stickers? The technology with sticker making (know as รับ ทํา สติ๊กเกอร์ in Thailand) has reached the point where they can be affixed to just about any medium, and are also easy to remove. It is hard to calculate a return on investment with promotional stickers, but they certainly do increase consumer awareness of who you are and what you do, and you can never have too much of that.
- In-Store Stickers – Stickers can be utilised in many ways to improve your in-store ambience, and calls to action are just one way to do this. A few bright stickers with “Buy Now” or “Buy Now, Pay Later” in the right places can have a very positive effect on store visitors, and as stickers can easily removed and reaffixed, you can experiment with placement until you find the best locations. Stickers can be placed on shelving, close to selected products, to give the shopper the right message, you can even have small stickers made to put on your product packaging.
- Including Stickers with a Purchase – If you have some promotional stickers made and instruct your cashiers to slip a few into the bag when checking out customers, this is one way of getting a message out. People do like to use stickers, and with stickers that can be affixed to any surface and are easy to remove, you are maximising the chance of having the stickers used by customers.
- Handing Stickers Out in Shopping Areas – Whether you have a retail outlet, or a business that offers a service, handing stickers out in shopping areas is a good way to promote your business. Of course, your design should be appealing, and very often, an amusing sticker is more likely to appeal. People like to laugh, so spend some time thinking about how you can introduce humour into your sticker design, as it really does work!
- Hand Stickers Out to Satisfied Customers – If, for example, you have a business that requires you to service a customer’s home, you could create some “Another happy customer” stickers and ask your clients to stick them in their window, or possible in the car.
There are many ways that you can get creative with sticker design, and finding a cheap sticker store is easy with an online search, and they would be able to help re design. Marketing should be an ongoing thing, and by using promotional stickers, you are reaching out to many people in a variety of ways.